Monday 28 May 2012

Interview with 3A|»SkyWalker

1 It has been over 3 months since 3A formed. What were your reasons for leaving an established US clan and setting up one of your own?

There was no single reason for it actually. Three of us left for different reasons then we decided that we wanted to stick together to have fun since we always like playing together and then the idea came to us. We believe we left some good friends behind and I guess at some point of your life you feel like you need to change, to make something different. We had the tools to do it so we gave it a shot. It seems it was not a bad decision after all.   

2 Apart from ViP, which other game mode do you prefer if any (and why)?

I can personally say that I played few times on House of Pain but as a clan VIP mode is the only one we like to play.

3 The never-ending debate about which version is better - 1.0 or 1.1; what is your view on this?

1.1 has less bugs and more clean players, apart from that they are having more wars since their servers are always empty. It is just that the default version is 1.0 and there are more players in it. If you want to compare the skills, I don't see any big difference to be honest. There is really no need to debate about it, feel free to play in both of them.  

4 As a clan leader how do you avoid recruiting clan-jumpers who have the sole aim to obtain a high rank and admin power?

Since we are a new clan, recruiting is one of our big concerns. We really do not care about skill when we are analyzing applications as we already have our war team. Behaving on the server and maturity take a big part I believe in processing. About this Jumping issue, everyone deserves second chances as far as he doesn't cheat. We have an IP pool of cheaters, it is the only way to prevent it so far.

5 If one of your friends was caught on UAC, would you do what most seem to do and give them a second chance (with a clean second account)?

Cheaters...this is going to be one hell of an answer. One of the reasons why I left US was Had3s who is recently caught by UAC in an official clan war. I have been watching and reporting him for 1 year. Yet he is still in clan and at the top of it. Since I left my beloved friends for this cheating issue, you now know my opinions about it. Like we isolated SoH from our clan wars, in the future we will not be having any wars with US. If one of your friends was caught on UAC - as for this Delpan was caught and he is still in clan. I was the one who found a swat 4 setup link for him and I was on Teamviewer to show him how to launch UAC. Due to all these facts, I am sure that he doesn't cheat at all, so the answer is "NO". Even if it was my friend and if I had doubts I wouldn't let him stay.

6 What is your opinion of SoH vip clan, and do you feel sorry for their junior members who do not have a clue as to the activities of the guys above them (clan control)?

After the day their clan leader used cheats we decided to not have any clan war against them. I'm very sorry for their junior members who don't know anything about this issue.

7 Finally, congratulations on winning the latest ViP tournament. Sum up your feelings over the whole tournament.

Thanks for everyone who participated, it was great fun to play with you all. And we appreciate your work to make this league happen.

Best Regards, 3A|»Family